Monday, November 10, 2008

Lollipop, Lollipop

Gram brought these delicious lollipops back from Disneyland and the kids went wild! Katelyn could actually fit the entire sucker in her mouth! What a sticky mess!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Buckner Family said...

Wow...I had no idea there was a number 4 on the way. when are you due? I am so glad you are jumping on the blogging bandwagon. Your family is beautiful.

The Babinskys said...

Holly
I am so glad you sent me the link for your blog. I cannot believe you have this family I have never seen. Once upon a time you were living in your in-laws house, pregnant, hanging out with a bunch of girls waiting for your cute hubby to come home. Now look at you. I'm glad I can keep tabs on you now. You look great. Do you have my blog? it is www.babinskys.blogspot.com, come visit. Love ya lots
Heather B.