Monday, October 26, 2009

Leaf Pile


Alison and Sammy Zabriskie were excited to come and rake the leaves in the backyard. I put the garbage can out back so they could put the leaves in there after they raked them. I was sitting on the couch were I could see them walking back and forth with huge armfuls of leaves and I was thinking "wow, they sure are working hard". Then I get up after feeding Brittney to find out they have been raking the leaves under our next door neighbor's tree, taking them to the backyard and making a big pile to jump in. So not only were they not raking our leaves, they're adding to our leaves out back. But I didn't stop them, I figure they'd have fun jumping in it and that's what being a kid is about. I'm thinking the idea came when we showed Alison "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown". Oh, and if you're wondering about the hair, scroll down to the next post.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Trish Bush said...

Oh my goodness. I can't believe how much older Katelyn already looks in the picture of her on the side. She really isn't the baby any more.

Freer Family said...

Save some leafs for Cole. He wants to jump in a big pile at Thanksgiving. (If it's not snowing).