Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Many Adventures of Maximus

Max is quite an active puppy. He's grown so much the past few months and he fits into our family perfectly. The top two pictures are of the mess I found when I got out of the shower one morning. He found the bag of toilet paper and was in the process of shredding it.

The bottom two pictures are of him in the "cone of shame", what he had to wear after being neutered. On the way in to the vet that morning Katelyn said, "Bye bye manhood" as Max left the car. That cone was too small and we ended up getting a much larger white one but we didn't get a picture of it.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nettie said...

I too have woke up, come home to, got out of the shower and found,.....many messes. Aren't dogs fun! Actually, I don't know what I would do without the two that we have right now. Our "Bad" Beagle dog 'Saidee' and our sweet English Pointer/Lab mix, 'Tucker'. They are both getting older and all they care about is getting their dog biscuit when we leave them in there room while we are at work. Now, Saidee practically pushes us out the door so we will leave and give her a treat. Tucker is a more quite kind of a dog. He is the sweetest! Maximus is so cute, as bad as he is, eh? He still looks like a pretty sweet dog.

Nettie said...

You can check out pictures of our pets on my blog at
nettie081949@blogspot.com
I forgot to put that in my remark up above.