Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Egging

One of my big threats with people who are suppose to do something with me is that if they go back on their word, I'll egg their house. Amy Crapo didn't take my threat seriously and bailed on an American Idol competition AND a girls night out. That could not go unpunished in my book. So I called a great friend of mine, Trisha Bush, and on Friday morning we egged her house with plastic Easter eggs. It was a blast. Then I wrote on Facebook that I just got back from egging. Amy saw the facebook page but not the door since she was at work and wasn't sure if I really egged her house or not. She claims she knew I was too nice to use real eggs but she wasn't sure what type of eggs I used (I guess she doesn't know me well enough and I'll have to use rotten eggs next time). Her husband finally sent her a picture of the door so she wouldn't worry anymore about the "egging". She didn't actually see it until around 11:00 that night. Hopefully she learned her lesson :).

Just a side note, I swore I wouldn't post any pictures of me being pregnant since I look so chubby, but for posterity sake I added this one of me being 7 months along. It's so not cute though.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: