Wednesday we sold Chloe to a farmer in Nephi. She just had too much energy for our little family and house so we thought it would be best if she had some open space to play in. We were sad to see her go but a little relieved at the same time. I think we learned our lesson about having a puppy with young children...but maybe not :) Kyle says we'll be waiting five years before we get another dog, I'm hoping it won't be that long. We just need to choose a much calmer dog next time (and one that likes Kyle). I would like a dog that is past her puppy years and good with kids. In the future, if you know someone who has to move and has a great, small family dog that they can't take with them let us know. :)
1 comment:
Isn't this like your second dog to get rid of? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA No luck with dogs I guess? Im with Kyle.....wait 5 years ;)
Post a Comment