Since we moved to Santa Clara and are now away from family I decided I'd start blogging again. This is two-fold: it's a replacement for my Facebook obsession, and I can then turn the blog into a scrapbook. So, here we go...
First up, I had to post a picture of Kyle's Father's Day. I know this picture isn't the best (I didn't want him to know I was taking it so I was far away) but it says so much. I finally convinced Kyle to read a book for fun rather than just for learning. I chose Divergent for him and he agreed to read 300 pages of it and then he could either quit or finish the book, it was up to him. We were up at my uncle's cabin in Idaho so he had time to really get into it, then he couldn't put it down. I asked him to watch Spencer (10 months) while I did something with the other kids. This is what I found when I came back.
Kyle is so engrossed in the book that he doesn't even realize the baby is hanging upside down. Spencer is such a dare devil that he loved it. Then there is his cousin, Porter, making faces at Spencer to keep him entertained. A picture worth a thousand words.
First up, I had to post a picture of Kyle's Father's Day. I know this picture isn't the best (I didn't want him to know I was taking it so I was far away) but it says so much. I finally convinced Kyle to read a book for fun rather than just for learning. I chose Divergent for him and he agreed to read 300 pages of it and then he could either quit or finish the book, it was up to him. We were up at my uncle's cabin in Idaho so he had time to really get into it, then he couldn't put it down. I asked him to watch Spencer (10 months) while I did something with the other kids. This is what I found when I came back.
No comments:
Post a Comment