I believe a circus accurately describes our family. With five little kids and a dog we're always putting on a show!
Monday, September 21, 2009
Lois and Barry's Wedding
Kyle's mom, Lois married Barry Grant on September 19, 2009. It was a small ceremony in Lois' yard and was followed by a small reception with dancing. Alison was asked to be a flower girl with her cousin Sammy Darger. We only had one snag (literally) and that happened when Alison got out of the van and her dress caught on the door and tore a hole in it right before the wedding. Thankfully it was just the top layer of the dress (I think it's called tool or something like that) and it was barely noticeable. She looked so adorable walking down the aisle. She did great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Just wanted to let the Alverson Family know that I love these family pictures of you all. What a neat family!
Post a Comment