Monday, September 21, 2009

School Carnival


For Back to School Night the school had a carnival that Alison and Tyler had a blast at. We originally were just going to buy a couple tickets for them to choose one thing to do since I thought the activities were a little too big for their age. But our neighbors (the Zabriskie's) were there and they played with them and we ended up buying a night pass and they spent an hour and a half going down HUGE slides and through obstacle courses that I would struggle getting through. The bottom right picture is one of them going down the shark slide and you can barely see Alison's foot as she landed head first after Ty. They both came home with blisters and bruises but I never heard one complaint while they were playing since they were having so much fun.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: