I believe a circus accurately describes our family. With five little kids and a dog we're always putting on a show!
Thursday, January 20, 2011
D.C. Trip 2010
In June Kyle had to go back to Washington D.C. for business so I convinced my good friend Trisha Bush to come with us. We played all day while he worked and then he joined us in the evening. Then the last two days he went site seeing with us. I plan on making another book with all the pictures we took so this is just some of the highlights. We went to Arlington Cemetery, Ford's Theater, took a Segway tour of D.C., visited museums and memorials, and toured Mount Vernon (my favorite, but Kyle wasn't able to go to that one). We came home to a big sign in the window that the kids and Trisha Lyne, our friend who was helping to watch them, made. I had so much fun! The weather was perfect, food delicious, and company fabulous!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm so glad I finally get to see your trip! It looked like fun. Maybe next time Kyle has to go we could tag a long.
Gram
Post a Comment