I believe a circus accurately describes our family. With five little kids and a dog we're always putting on a show!
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Group Pictures
We have a special place on our wall for a group picture of our kids. This year Brittney was NOT in the mood for pictures. She screamed and screamed. We finally got one shot off that looked pretty good, until you look at Tyler's cheek and see the big scratch Brittney gave him as he tried to cheer her up. We tried more but the only way Brittney wouldn't scream was if I was with her so I had to unexpectedly jump in the picture as well. That's why it's not a full family picture with Kyle (he wasn't at the shoot). Alison is 6, Tyler is 4, Katelyn is 3, and Brittney is 1.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment