Saturday, January 15, 2011

Beauty Shop

Alison and Katelyn let mom play with their hair one Friday night. Unfortunately when it came time to sleep on the curlers they took them out because they hurt. So no "after" pictures are available. :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nettie said...

I remember those days. My mom would put my hair in pin curls with bobby-pins. And it would come out so curly. Then came the brush rollers,....now those really hurt! I did rollers every other night for many many years. Sometimes I think that is why I got headaches all the time. The sponge rollers were easier on my head, however the plastic piece always put a dent in my hair before the hair actually curled. Didn't like that part. I gave my daughter a permanent once when she was in third grade. She had long hair,....I ruined it. Her hair turned to mush and we had to get it all cut off! I'll never quit hearing about that one, between her and her dad.

Nettie said...

Oh,...I forgot to tell you. My sisters and mom came to the HR trailer we were in one Friday afternoon because we were going to see Wynonna Judd at Wendover. My baby sister (not really a baby) came in to my cubical with her hair rollers in her hair. Kyle had a very funny look on his face when I introduced her to him. You had to be there to appreciate it, but it was funny.